| VIET NAM TOURS Halong Cruise Tour
|All Junk & Cruise Tours in Halong Bay
|Deluxe Cruise through Halong Bay
||: 2 days - 1 night
||: Ha Noi
||: Ha Long
||: Bus + Boat
DAY 1 HALONG ARRIVAL - OVERNIGHT CRUISE (LUNCH/ DINNER)
12.00 Arrive at Emeraude Pier, Bai Chay – Halong city. (Facing Halong Heritage Hotel, 200 m from Halong Central Post Office)
12.00 - 13.00 Welcome cocktail and check in on the Sundeck, presentation of the trip.
13.00 - 18.00 The Emeraude cruises through Halong Bay passing by some of the most scenic locations including Yen Ngua, Con Coc Mountains and a floating fishing village.
13.00 - 15.00 A Vietnamese lunch based on fresh seafood is served between 13.00 and 14.30 in the Emeraude restaurant
15.00 - 16.00 Optional excursion to Sungsot Grotto (Grotto of Surprises) if weather and tide permitting. For those wishing to spend a relaxing afternoon, surrounded by this unique landscape, the Sundeck and its bar is the perfect location. Afternoon tea with pastries on the sundeck or in the restaurant and an aperitif before dinner for pre-booked of group min. 15 pax.
16.00 - 17.00 The Emeraude cruises to the Trinh Nu & Hang Trong where we anchor for the night
17.00 – 19.00 As soon as the cruise anchors down, swimming is possible from the back of the boat. Rental kayak is available and allow visiting of both grottoes.
19.00 - 21.00 Vietnamese dinner is served in the Restaurant, After diner, the Sundeck is waiting for those looking for unforgettable glamorous evening
Accommodation and overnight on board.
DAY 2 HALONG SUNRISE CRUISE - DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST)
06.30 Tai Chi Class on the Sundeck
07.00 The Emeraude sets sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of the bay leading for Halong City
07.00 - 08.30 European breakfast is served at the Restaurant
09.00 - 09.30 Check out.
09.30 - 10.00 Disembark at Emeraude Pier. End of Services
• The cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change with or without prior notice.
• The following details are required at least one week prior to cruise for advance registration: client’s full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and dates permitted to stay in Vietnam.
• A valid passport is required upon check in on board.
• Credit Cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
SERVICES ON BOARD
• Massage (only if booked in advance), rental Kayak, two Bars, guided excursion to Sungsot Grotto, Tai Chi class, free use of Swimming Equipment.
INCLUDED IN CABIN RATE ARE:
• Welcome cocktail.
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay. Tender boat.
• Cruise through Halong Bay.
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
• Tax and service charges.
• Sightseeing tickets
• Vietnamese buffet lunch and dinner and European breakfast buffet.
• Foreign management and multilingual crew and service staff.
EXCLUDED IN CABIN RATE ARE:
• All airfares and transfers
• Visa arrangements
• Kayak, massage
• Personal expenses (drinks, extra services and tips) and all services non-clearly mentioned above